Static & Dynamic Pass Box
Category : All Products
Dynamic Pass Box is made available to the client at reasonable market price and it is utilized for pick up of delivery of materials. The Dynamic Pass box will reduce traffic in and out of clean rooms, fully protecting both product and components. The auto control of the Dynamic Pass Box releases the transfer items any after full clean down.
- MOC – 18 swg stainless steel.
- Sizes: 1ft. x 1ft. x 1ft., 2ft .x 2ft. x 2ft., 3ft. x 3ft. x 3ft.
Static Pass Box is widely applied in clean rooms and is made available to the client at reasonable market price. The Static Pass Box is made using quality raw material with matt finish and UV lighting. We have designed the Static Pass Box as per the standards and norms of GMP. Static and Dynamic Pass Box is used to control hazardous emissions of powder and dust or vapor during powder dispensing.
Special features of Static Pass Box:
- MOC – 16 swg stainless steel
- Locking – Mechanical or Electromagnetic Interlocking
- View Panel – 5 mm thick Polycarbonate Sheet
- Double Skin – Inside Coving
- With UV Light
- Finish – Matt finish
- Confirms to GMP norms
Static and Dynamic Pass Box is available in wide modular range of sizes and constructed from stainless steel in fully ducted designs. Static and Dynamic Pass Box is used to control hazardous emissions of powder, dust or vapor during powder dispensing, drum tipping, product sampling, without risk to the operator or environment. It is used in sampling products, large scale dispensing and weighing. Standard sizes available: 3’x2′, 4’x2′, 6’x2′, 4’x3′, 4’x4′, 6’x3′, 6’x4’ as well as custom-made sizes.
Construction: Models available in 18 gauge (1.2 mm) stainless steel 304. The work area is separated from the external environment by the following devices:
- Laminar flow booth is formed by a stainless steel
- AISI 304 scotch bright finished self-supporting structure, provided with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- A negative pressure inside the booth prevents the escape of fine powder from the work area towards the external environment.
- A physical barrier like flexible PVC strip curtain is provided. Downward airflow provides full protection to operator and product.
- A perforated diffuser panel made of stainless steel shields the upper filtration area.
- ISO – 14633-1 Class 5 (Class 100) safe working zone
- 5/15 amps electrical points on the panel
- CFL lighting through diffuser provided on the panel
- Internal height can be adjusted as per requirements. Standard height is 6’/1830 mm.
Filters: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air (HEPA) EU 13 filter, with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron. DOP test port for filter scanning.
Exhaust Filter: Aluminum framed High efficiency Particulate air(HEPA) EU 13 filter, with a minimum efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron.
Pre filter: Washable type pleated pre-filter with 90% efficiency.EU4 rating.
Air flow: 90 FPM (0.45 m/s) 10 FPM (0.05 m/s) average velocity measured 6 in. (152.4 mm) from the diffuser screen. Uniformity 20% of average or better
Noise level: 65 5 DB measured from filter face.
Motor / Blower assembly: Direct drive, continuous duty ¼ HP with sealed bearings. Motor assembly is mounted on FRP casing to reduce noise & vibration and is dynamically balanced.
Plenum: In stainless steel 304 for distribution of air. Designed in negative pressure to prevent escape and / or bypass of HEPA filter by contaminated air and / or dust.
- Magnetic pressure differential gauge
- Flameproof electrical fittings
- Work table for balance
- Mini pleat HEPA filter
- Ultra violet Tube